How SDPC Can Help
We connect families caring for children/youth (ages birth to 26) with the full range of disabilities or special health care needs to information, training and resources in an environment of support, hope and respect.
- Individual assistance provided to families and professionals serving their children
- Workshops for families and professionals offered throughout the state
- Electronic and printed publications and online resources
- Connect families to other organizations that can provide assistance to meet their unique needs
SDPC provides assistance through these programs:
- Parent Training and Information Center (PTI)
- Family to Family Health Information Center (F2F HIC)
- Navigator Program
- Rural Health Outreach Project (RHOP)
Website and offices in Sioux Falls and Rapid City are ADA accessible.