South Dakota Parent Connection is connecting families who care for individuals birth to 26 with disabilities or special health care needs to information, training, and resources in an environment of support, hope, and respect. Because many of the staff at South Dakota Parent Connection are parents of children with special needs, they are able to provide first-hand knowledge to the families they assist.
The Navigator Program through South Dakota Parent Connection provides impartial guidance to families of children and youth with special needs and to school professionals.
Supporting Families and the Professionals Who Work With Them *
- Worked with 3,498 families and professionals by
providing individualized assistance.
- 950 families professionals attended trainings
- 4,000** resources provided to families and
- 9,000 website users and 48,900 website views
- 114,432 reached on Facebook
100% of Families Better Able to Partnership in Decision Making
100% of Families Better Able to Find or Learn About Community Services
100% of Families More Confident in Getting Their Child Needed Care and Services
* One year data from 10.1.19 to 9.30.20
** Excludes newsletters
How Your Gift Can Help Make a Difference
- $500 can help deliver a training for families
- $150 can help provide a travel stipend to a family to attend a workshop
- $75 can help provide one-on-one assistance to a family.
We are a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization, so 100% of your contribution will be tax deductible.
Most importantly, families and professionals received vital, personal, and timely support each time they called, emailed, or stopped in one of our 2 offices located in Sioux Falls or Rapid City.
Thank you for supporting our work with families and professionals. Because of you we can continue to provide information, resources and training to families of children with disabilities or special health care needs in an environment of support, hope, and respect.
Please give a one time or recurring gift to support our work or mail your contribution to 3701 W 49th St, Suite 102, Sioux Falls, SD 57106